Friday, August 3, 2012

Pizza, Pizza, and Peaches!!!

Who does not like Homemade Pizza?! Homemade Pizza has seriously been one of my favorite meals since I was born.  My mom would make amazing crust and there would be great toppings.  And sometimes Mom would even let us shape our pizza into whatever we wanted! I would always shape mine into a heart.  Since Moydie and I love pizza and since we can't just go to Little Caesar's (they don't have gluten-free pizza) we make our own pizza!! Wahoo!! Homemade Gluten-Free Pizza!! We just get the Bob's Mill Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix and it's so easy!!

 Mmmm . . . lots of cheese! Mozzarella cheese, too!! That stuff is the best for pizzas!
 Ta da!! It's done!!
 Doesn't that just look amazing?! And holy cow, it was delicious!!!
Huh, Moydie?! Lol :)

Remember that post awhile back . . . the Gluten-Free Dutch Apple Pie? Well, I present to you . . . 
Gluten-Free Dutch PEACH Pie!!!
 Lots of peaches!!
Yum, yum, yum!!!
Moydie and I loved this one!! I think my favorite out of these is the Peach, but Moydie's all time favorite is still the Apple :)
To make this one, go back to my post of the Dutch Apple Pie and just place peaches in place of the apples! It tastes wonderful!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delish! Oh, Little Caesar's may not have gluten-free but Dominoes does. That may come in handy!

    ReplyDelete