Wednesday, August 15, 2012

1st Anniversary Get-Away Adventure!!! (Day 3)

Sunday, the 12th of August, was sooo relaxing!  We woke up early to go to church at 9 and I was so paranoid about being late that I woke up super early and so then I was ready to go before Moydie was even dressed lol so . . . I took some pictures lol
 Here's Moydie drying his hair . . .
 Here's Moydie brushing his teeth . . .

 Putting on his shoes . . .
 Now we're all ready for church!! 
After church we just chilled . . . we read comic books on the front porch, we ate amazing stir fry, and we toured some church history sites!
 Brigham Young's living room in his home in St. George
 Brigham Young's room/office
 I like this picture . . . ;)
 The front of Brigham Young's home
 The Orson Pratt home! (It is now turned into a fancy B&B!)
 Right across the street from the Orson Pratt home was the St. George Tabernacle and right next to that was a beautiful park with sculptures, water sprinklers and a brook!

 A sculpture of a daddy long leg!! (We all know how we LOVE those lol)
 Princess and the Frog!! Lol I had to get this pic for my sister Emily, she loves Princess and the Frog!
Now I insert video footage of what happened near the sprinklers that Sunday afternoon . . . 

 
 As you could tell from the videos, we had a fun, random time Sunday afternoon.
Oh! I should probably mention that we watched Star Wars after that, heck yes! :)






2 comments:

  1. You are adorable Linds! You are so brave to go through the water fountain fully dressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha well I didn't have a choice that first time because the sprinklers caught me off guard and so after when Moydie kept telling me to go through, I just couldn't resist! I mean, the little girls were having fun and you know, it's fun to impress the hubby unexpectedly too! :)

      Delete