Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Castle Valley Pageant, Rock Climbing in the Desert, and Creativeness

Last Friday and Saturday we went down to Emery County.  
Friday night was the Castle Valley Pageant and it was awesome!!
This was my first time seeing it, but it was Moydie's 20th lol :) It's such a great pageant full of the Spirit and happiness, but there were parts where I wanted to cry like a baby. 
K, I took this picture of our shadows walking down from the pageant.  Our shadows were so pronounced!! You can see us, if you look toward the feet of the people and you'll be able to make out Moydie and my shadow!! (Hint:  You might have to tilt your computer screen.)

Saturday was play day!! We woke up, ate breakfast, and then I ran 8 miles with Moydie biking by my side.  After I got cleaned up, Moydie and I and his sister Bug went out to Cedar Mountain on the desert to repel, boulder, and rock climb!
 Isn't this beautiful?!
 Here's Moydie rigging up the repelling device.
 Here's Bug being Queen of the Rock

 Here's Moydie repelling

 Me starting to repel

 Moydie lookin' Handsome :)

 Me bouldering

 Moydie bouldering

Awesome, huh?! Yeah, we think so! Moydie loves climbing all over the rocks in his desert homeland :)

Sunday was Moydie's nephew's 8th birthday, so Moydie and I made him a card that I am very proud of . . . I'm not very creative, so when something like this turns out good, I'm very proud :)
Yeah, I know it's awesome lol :)

Stay tuned to the next post because it will be very awesome . . .It's our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY on Monday and so we're getting out of here for it on Saturday.  Moydie's planning it, so I have no idea where we're going, so yeah, it'll be awesome . . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment