Wednesday, August 15, 2012

1st Year Anniversary Day!!!

Monday, August 13th was our 1 Year Anniversary!!! (Day 4 of our epic Anniversary Adventure in St. George).  So what did we do?  That's right, we went ROCK CLIMBING!! Moydie set us up with a guide to show us how to lead climb and do multi-pitch stuff!! It was soo cool!! My favorite part was repelling down 160 ft! Here's the footage . . .
 Yep, those are the cliffs we climbed up and repelled down!
 Heck yes that's my man!!!
 If you can see, I'm way down at the bottom in blue and red! (This is the first pitch.)
 There I am starting to come up!
 Here's us chained to the rock after climbing up the first pitch!
 We rock climbed in one of the most gorgeous spots in Utah.
 Here's Moydie climbing up the last pitch! (He is sooo good at this!!)
 REPELLING!!! My favorite part!! :)
 Happy Anniversary to us!!!
 Wahoo!! Look at Moydie go!!
 After climbing, we went home, cleaned up and headed out to In-N-Out for our last stop until home. 
What a great ending to an amazing trip that my loving husband Moydie planned for us! He did a fantastic job of knowing what we would enjoy doing and it couldn't have been more perfect!!! 
I LOVE YOU MOYDIE BABY!





No comments:

Post a Comment