Sunday, October 14, 2012

THE TOUGH MUDDER



Yep, that's right, my baby completed the Tough Mudder yesterday. 
My husband is a stud!! 
If you don't already know, the Tough Mudder is a 12 mile military obstacle course.  It's intense. 
7 months ago, my friend (above in the picture with us) found out about the Tough Mudder and invited us to do it with her.  Since I'm still in season for XC for BYU I couldn't do it, but Moydie was stoked about it!! So we started training . . . and training . . . and training. 
That hard training paid off, because Moydie was flying through that course like it was nothin'!!
He completed the course in less than 3 hours!!! There were 21 obstacles and luckily, I was able to see all of them!! It was so much fun!! He did soo well!!
 Here's part of their team . . . great game faces, huh?!
 1st obstacle:  Kiss of Mud
 Ok, this obstacle was crazy!! It's called Trench Warfare.  You can see his legs going through the tunnel.
 Yeah, this is what's over him as he's going through that tunnel . . . creepy, right?
He's super happy to get out of there!! He said it curved and that it was completely dark!! No Fear!
 This was one of my favorite obstacles to watch . . . Doesn't he look super strong?! And hot?! And handsome?!
 Action shot!!
Here's a video of the last obstacle to the Finish . . . this one was called Electroshock Therapy.

 


After the finish!! A dirty kiss (as my uncle said lol)
I am so proud of Moydie!!

2 comments:

  1. Man! He did a lot a work for that kiss at the end! (I really love that photo). So was it like a team relay or did everyone have to do it or what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha thanks!! And yes he did!! :) Moydie was on a team, but everyone did every obstacle :)

      Delete