Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's the ZOOBIE Apocalypse!!! RUN!!!

First, watch this amazing Oscar winning video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdyMGlZIezk

Then look at the evolving progression, two years later . . .



Creepy, right?! Yeah, I totally thought so!! I have never been anything this creepy EVER!!! If you didn't watch the video, then you have no idea what we are, but we are ZOOBIES!!!  Zombie BYU students!!!

I hate Halloween because I am a scaredy cat!! Seriously!! So I still can't believe I let Moydie do this!! Lol he did such a great job, though. Yeah, Moydie did the make up . . .Good, huh?! Freakin' scary!!

Saturday night we had a party to go to with all of Moydie's old high school friends.  It was a blast!! There was great food, great costumes, and a great game!!

The game was called WEREWOLF.  I absolutely love this game! When I was a freshman, we would all get together as a ward and play this game in the dorms.  It was crazy! And yes, it was crazy Saturday night.  A lot of yelling, accusing, and yes, some cries filled with vengeance.  Ha ha it was fun! 

The funniest thing about Saturday night was that someone brought their baby.  Ha ha ha that's so funny!! Lol jk.  The funny part was that he was fixated on me.  He would look at me and just give me the biggest grin! I was so happy and excited!! And then I remembered what I looked like and I just got confused! This baby liked me looking like a zombie-zoobie freak?! Weird . . . but he did. 

It was such a fun night and guess what?! We have two more Halloween parties to go to!! Hmmm . . . will we bring out the zombie-zoobie craze again, or will we go for something more nice? Any thing we decide will be awesome because Moydie loves Halloween and he won't let us go out of the house unless we look legit in our costumes. :) 


2 comments:

  1. You guys look awesome!! I'm never very creative with my costume, but I love Halloween. My mom decks the house out (and her mini Haunted House too) in ghoulish stuff. Also--I love the game Werewolf. Used to play it all the time in the summers after high school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there seriously a zombie run at BYU? That is amazing and I am quite mad that I missed out!

    ReplyDelete