Friday, August 3, 2012

Honey, What Happened?!

Yesterday was a busy day as usual.  I woke up and ran 6 miles with my hubby, ate breakfast, and then I went to meet my sister to go shopping! She just got married a little over a month ago and they have billions of gift cards!! So naturally she wanted to use them to decorate their cute little house :) As you can see, we got a bit side tracked at Target . . .

 This is my cute sister, Heather :)
And here's me!! (aren't those chairs a bit weird? Yeah, we thought so, but their bouncy!! Lol)

After having fun with my sister, I went home to weight lift and run again and then get all showered for my favorite part of the day . . . when Moydie comes home :)
I was just writing in my journal when all of a sudden, the door opens and there is my handsome hubby in the doorway!!
Yea!!! I jump up off the lounge chair and start running toward him, when I stop and I notice there is something wrong . . . My hubby had a black eye!!!!
Look at that thing!!! I was like, "Honey, what  happened?!" He was like, "Nothing . . . " and then I told him, "Uh, you have a black eye." He was shocked and then started laughing . . . turns out My Handsome didn't get into a fight on his way home from work, but he had an itch under his eye and while he was wearing his motorcycle gloves, he itched it lol. Those gloves are dirty! And of course, Moydie thought his eye looked awesome like that lol.  I thought he looked like when we dressed up as pirates last year for Halloween . . .


I did not really punch him . . . this is a theatrical photo. 
Fun, huh?! Lol :)

2 comments: