Friday, July 27, 2012

Ridin' Dirty

The Monday after the Pioneer Days Celebration and the day before the "official" Pioneer Day was a lot of fun. 
Remember that Motocross I talked about in my last blog? Well, we went out to that track to ride some of our own quads and bikes.  Gavin (my sister's husband) and Moydie loved it! We rode bikes until the bikes broke . . .literally lol. 
Here's Moydie on the Italian trials bike and then there's Little Brother on the quad in the back ground.  Sweet pic, huh?
Here's Moydie tearin' it up in the mud!!
Yep, that's My Handsome jumpin' bikes!
Uh, oh . . . Moydie's driving!
Yeah, we just jumped the quad . . . lol (but isn't this pic beautiful? The clouds are surreal!)
Wahoo!! That's me driving!!! Moydie likes gettin' dirty!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are one brave girl! I would never ever do that! :) You sure know how to ride dirty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha thanks Bridgette!! I bet you could do it . . . It's not as scary as it seems :)

      Delete