Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MY SISTER'S MARRIED!!!

June sure went out with a bang because . .  . MY SISTER GOT MARRIED!!! Wahoo!!!
That week starting Saturday June 23 - Saturday June 30 was the busiest of my life!! (Maybe not, but it sure felt like it!)
Saturday June 23- Moydie and I went hiking on Mt. Timp (see last post) with our friend Sam!! Wahoo!!  It was so much fun and I loved every minute of it.  On our way down from the mountain, my mom called me (yep, somehow I got reception lol) and she said that they finally got into town! Yea!! So after we got off the mountain and ate some Indian food and cleaned up, we went and saw my family.
Sunday June 24- Pretty much a normal Sunday.  Moydie and I woke up at 11 am and then went to church at 1 pm and then after church we just chilled with my family. 
Monday June 25- At seven am all of my sisters went to the Provo Temple to do baptisms.  My youngest sister Tara had turned 12 in April and still hadn't gone to the temple.  Mom thought it would be cool for all of us sisters to go.  Tara loved it! 
Tuesday June 26- All day long we were at Seven Peaks!! (Yep, all of my family has the Pass of all Passes!) And then at 8 pm we were at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple for Heather to take out her endowment! So cool!
Wednesday June 27- We were helping Heather move out of her apartment and such.
Thursday June 28- HEATHER AND GAVIN GOT MARRIED!! Wahoo! Yep, at 10 am!
 Aren't they adorable!!!? That's my dad on the right opening the door :)

Then there was pictures at 11am
This is my whole family :) I love them mucho, mucho, mucho!! Or I guess I could say Se amo muchisimo!
 
Then we went to Paradise Cafe til like 2 pm hanging out with family and eating great chocolate chip cookies! Then we went home to take a nap, and believe me I did not want to wake up to go to the reception, but too soon we had to.  But the reception was fun and my sister looked absolutely beautiful all day long! :)
This is my sister Tara . .  doesn't she look thrilled? Lol love her!
 
Then we helped clean up after the reception and we got home around 11 pm.  (yeah, there was no way I was gonna run that day lol)
Friday June 29- Was pretty chill.  I swam with my little sister Tara and Little Brother Evan and then we went to one of our cousins basketball games.  After, we ate at Paradise Cafe again (one of our new favorite places lol) and then after we ate dinner we all went to an Owlz game.  (oh and by the way, they don't let you take even an empty water bottle inside the game!!! Pretty ridiculous, huh?! I was very upset . . . I mean, I'm an athlete and my water bottle is super precious to me!! Come on!!)
Saturday June 30- My little cousin Hallie got baptized at 9:30 and Moydie and I were in charge of the music.  I played the piano while Moydie led. Afterwards, we had a delicious picnic lunch and then we headed home to sleep away the crazy stress of the week. 
See what I mean? Yep, it was pretty crazy busy, but a fun, satisfying week!
Moydie and I at the temple before Heather and Gavin came out

Moydie, Little Brother, and I at the reception

Fun, huh? :)

6 comments:

  1. AW! Cute!! Thank you so much for all of your help that week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha no problem!! I'm glad you liked it and saw it, I was gonna share it on your wall :) You sure did more for my wedding than I did for yours :) You're amazing!! I Love You Beautiful Sister!!

      Delete
  2. I love this post! It's so cute and happy! (Paradise is one of my favorite places to eat too, especially the soups. Yum!) Congrats to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele! My favorite part about Paradise Cafe was the cookie you got with your sandwich!! :)

      Delete
  3. Linds, you are the best! Thanks for doing a blog so we can keep up with what is going in your lives. I remember some weeks like the one you had...really fun, but they wear you out. The pics are great. Everybody look so good, but none as good as you & your man!

    ReplyDelete