Sunday, May 5, 2013

May Fun!!!

It's only the 5th of May and I've already done tons of stuff!! I've gone to Women's Conference, gotten deathly sick, gone to a rock concert, and I've had a beautifully fun date day with the hubby!
On Thursday, the 2nd, was the first day of Women's Conference! I love going to Women's Conference with my mom, sister, aunts, grandma, and cousins! It's such a blast to hang out with them!
My favorite part of going to Women's Conference is the Spanish session I go to.  One of my professor's wives presented and she is amazing! She talked about how to stay fiercely loyal to your spouse.  It was inspiring.
Sadly, I had gotten sick Monday night and Thursday was the worst of it.  I had fun on Thursday, but I was seriously miserable at some times because of my cold/allergies.  Thursday night, Moydie was able to give me a blessing and through the Lord's power I started feeling better.  I woke up Friday almost perfectly normal! I only had to blow my nose once that whole day!! (From Monday to Thursday I had used up two toilet paper rolls from blowing my nose).  So Friday was a lot of fun!
Friday night, we went to watch my husband play with his band at a Dillard's party!  This was my Mom's first time hearing them and she loved it!! They did really well, too!  They are called The Compilations! Look them up on facebook and like their page!
Saturday was a fantastic day!  Moydie and I decided not to go canyoneering this weekend since I was still recuperating and so we decided to work out twice and go to the Salt Lake City Temple! This was our first time going to this temple and it was amazing!! One of my new favorite temples! You think it's magnificent on the outside?! You should see the inside!! Incredible! Moydie and I were blown away!! It is definitely the Lord's House. 

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing your pics and hearing what you have been up to. You two definitely know how to live a full life and still get done what you are supposed to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dad!! We always have fun lol :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! A blog update! It was so fun to run into you this weekend! I'm sorry to hear you had been sick, but glad you were able to enjoy Women's Conference. Wasn't it awesome? Looks like you and Moyd have been up to lots of fun adventures! Luvs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April!! Women's Conference was awesome!! I can't wait to hang out with you guys!! Love ya!!

      Delete