Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Impulse Buy . . . Something I Never Do

This is the first and only fashion post I will have. 
Today was a shopping day with my sister and I absolutely loved it. 
We went to my favorite store, Victoria's Secret, and then we went to Forever 21. 
At Forever 21, my eyes beheld these shoes.  At first glance, they are like . . .uh . . .ok those can be cute.  Then, I put them on . . .
Cuteness, right?! And they are actually comfortable and fit perfectly with a three inch heel.  Then when I thought about it, I was like, "Oh my gosh, these are the perfect teacher shoes!!" I'm aspiring to be a high school Spanish teacher and right now I am tutoring some students and so I pictured wearing these while teaching/tutoring and I was sold! They were only $26.  Ok, that's a little bit more expensive than I would have wanted to spend, but I absolutely fell in love with them and I hardly ever fall in love with clothes. 
I wore them to tutoring today and I felt just the part. 
Oh and when Moydie came home, he loved them. 
To fit the outfit, I was wearing black gaucho pants with a black. lacey shirt with pearl earrings and a pearl necklace. 

I am very excited to find more outfits to match these cutey shoes!





2 comments: